PTI School Fees Schedule 2018/19
PTI School Fees Schedule 2018/19. This is to inform all the returning and newly admitted students of the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun that the management of the institution has released the amount payable as school fees for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Petroleum Training Institute (P.T.I.) in Effurun, Delta State was established in 1973 by the federal government of Nigeria as a prerequisite for the membership in the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) to train indigenous middle-level manpower to meet the labour force demands of the oil and gas industry in Nigeria and the West African sub region. It awards General Welding Certificates, ND (National Diploma) and HND (Higher National Diploma) certificates.
PTI School Fees Schedule.
PTI School Fees for Returning Students – NDII & HNDII.
H ND 11
|2.||Consumable for Academic Work||5,500||7,500|
|4.||Examination (Per session)||2,000||2,000|
|7.||I. D. Card (Per session)||1,000||1,000|
|8.||Registration Fee (Per session)||2,000||2,000|
|9.||Course Registration Fee (Per session)||2,000||2,000|
Hostel accommodation fee is not included in the above school charges. The approved fee for hostel accommodation is N25,000.
* Also note that Swimming Proficiency is optional to returning (old) students (ND11 and HND11)
PTI School Fees for Fresh Students.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|4.||Consumable for Academic Work||10,000||10,000||12,200|
|5.||Examination (Per session)||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|8.||I. D. Card (Per session)||1,000||1,000||1,000|
|9.||Hand Book/Academic Standard||2,000||2,000||2,000|
|10.||Registration Fee (Per session||8,000||8,000||8,000|
|11.||Course Registration Fee (Per session)||4,600||4,600||4,600|
|12.||Log Book (SIWES)||–||600||–|
|13.||Verification of Credential||6,000||6,000||6,000|
How to Pay PTI School Fees.
- Firstly, Verify your admission status
- Secondly, login as a student by clicking on the Students link
- Enter your login credentials and click login
- And also, This will take you to a page to generate the RRR code for school fees
- furthermore, Take the printout of the page to any bank for payment
- Return to the accounts dept to exchange the bank teller with a school fees receipt
- Then proceed with your online course registration to complete the process