Cashier (Lagos) at Salpha Energy Limited
Cashier (Lagos) at Salpha Energy Limited. Vacancy available for a Cashier (Lagos) at Salpha Energy Limited. Salpha Energy Limited is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Job Title: Cashier
Type of Job: Full Time
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Assist to achieve branch budgeted sales and profit target.
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of the checkout stations and other front end equipment to ensure that they are kept in full working order at all times and all faults (if discovered) are to reported immediately to superiors.
- Ensure checkouts equipment are kept neat and tidy at all times and spillages are cleaned up immediately.
- Ensure that all checkout stations ancillary devices-such as POS; scanners; price display attachments etc. are in good/working condition
- Maintain the stock and availability of checkout station’s consumables such as shopping bags; thermal roll; printer roll; availability of small denominations for use as change.
- Ensure products presented by customers are properly handled to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Crosschecking items presented for purchase by customer to see that they are in good condition.
- Scanning all the items presented for purchase by the customer.
- Communicate the amount to the customer.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com