YSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2018/19 Academic Session
YSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2018/19 Academic Session. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Yobe State University (YSU) postgraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
YSU Postgraduate Courses.
FACULTY OF ARTS AND EDUCATION
Department of Arabic
- M.A. and Ph. D. Arabic (Linguistics)
- M.A. and Ph. D. Arabic (Literature)
Department of Education
- M.Ed. and Ph. D. Educational Administration and Planning
- M.Ed. and Ph. D. Educational Psychology
- M.Ed. and Ph. D. Guidance and Counseling
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
Department of Islamic Studies
- M.A. and Ph. D. Islamic Studies (Fiqh and Usui Fiqh)
- M.A. and Ph. D. Islamic Studies (Usuluddeen)
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
Department of Chemistry
- M.Sc. and Ph.D. (Analytical Chemistry)
- M.Sc. and Ph.D. (Organic Chemistry)
- M.Sc. and Ph.D. (Physical Chemistry)
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
Department of Geography
- M.Sc. Geography (Specialisation in Population)
- M.Sc. Geography (Specialisation in Rural Development)
- M.Sc. Geography (Specialisation in Climatology)
YSU Postgraduate Admission Entry Requirements.
- A First Degree in the relevant subject, with a minimum of Second Class Honours, of the Yobe State University or any other University recognized by the Senate of this University.
- Any other qualification, together with relevant experience which is deemed to be acceptable to the Board of Postgraduate Studies and the Senate of the Yobe State University.
- Doctor of Philosophy Degree
- A Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with ‘B’ Average Grade, from any University recognized by the Senate of Yobe State University, Damaturu.
- Postgraduate Diploma
- A First Degree in the relevant subject of the Yobe State University or any other University recognised by the Senate of this University.
- HND or HND with any other recognized professional qualification in the relevant/related subject with a minimum of Lower Credit.
How to Apply for YSU Postgraduate Admission.
- Firstly, Application Forms are obtainable Online @ pgschool.ysu.edu.ng on payment of N 7,500.00 for the purchase of Scratch Card at ZENITH BANK, PLC into this Account Number- 1015396870
- Secondly, The sales of Scratch Card for Online Application begins on Monday, 17th September, 2018 and closes on Friday, 26thOctober,
- Thirdly, Guidelines for Filling of Postgraduate Application Form:
- First of all, The Applicant should provide all information sought in the Application Form. Application with incomplete information shall not be treated as valid.
- Secondly, Proposed Programme including area of specialization (if any) should be clearly stated.
- Applicants should ensure that their Official Transcripts of Academic Records are forwarded to the School of Postgraduate Studies in earnest. Applications without Official Transcripts of Academic Records shall not be processed.
- Most noteworthy, A candidate can apply for admission to only one (1) Degree or Diploma Programme at any given time.
- Note: Duly completed Online Application Forms should reach the School of Postgraduate Studies, on or before Wednesday, 31st October, 2018