UNIPORT Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2018/2019
UNIPORT Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2018/2019. The UNIPORT Acceptance fee payment and Registration Procedure for new students of the university have been published. All admitted candidates can proceed to commence their registration.
The University of Port Harcourt is a university in the Nigerian city of Port Harcourt. It was established in 1975 as University College, Port Harcourt and was given University status in 1977. The University of Port Harcourt was ranked the sixth in Africa and the first in Nigeria by Times Higher Education in 2015.
- Firstly, Candidates who will not be below 16 years of age by October 31st, 2018 need not proceed with Registration
- Secondly, Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so latest by Friday September 28th, 2018 or the admission will be withdrawn.
- Thirdly, Candidates not admitted yet who are yet to upload their O’level results to JAMB website (CAPS) should do so immediately as non upload of O’level Results to JAMB can affect their admission.
- Admission is still in progress
Steps To Pay Acceptance Fee And Complete Registration
- Firstly,visit School portal Click here
- Click ADMISSION STATUS, then click Admission Acceptance