Trade Account Manager at Sunray Ventures
Trade Account Manager at Sunray Ventures. Vacancy available for a Trade Account Manager at Sunray Ventures. Sunray Ventures is an African venture builder, addressing Africa’s core opportunities and challenges, by building and growing high-impact companies that are leaders in their respective fields. Sunray Ventures currently works in three different verticals.
Job Title: Modern Trade Account Manager
The Key Account Manager (Modern Trade) will be responsible for:
- Developing productive long-term relationships with customers
- Creating long term strategies with the clients
- Act as a main contact for existing and new customers
- Driving achievement of sales targets
- Implementing a global sales strategy
- Preparing volume forecasts and plans
- Closely cooperating with other departments involved with modern trade accounts
- Develop plans to build-up weighted distribution in each store in coordination with Bisedge’s local management, and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
- Develop in-store visibility plans in coordination with Bisedge local plans; and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
- Initiate & develop annual marketing plan/s as per the strategy & guidelines set and agreed with your Head of Sales; follow-up on implementation; and report back progress & any recommendations to change or amend.
- Play a central role in steering Key Account Management in coordination with respective Store’s management; with aim to continuously improve share of shelf vs. competitors and to amplify impact of product visibility on consumers.
- Company products being Impulse products – it becomes imperative to place company products on checkouts, in category, and occasionally in selective out of category.
You are a perfect fit if:
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in FMCG on Key Account Manager´s position or as a Junior Key Account Manager
- Experience with modern international retails is a must
- Possess excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive and energetic with strong drive and result orientation
- Advanced data analysis and presentation skills
- A university degree.
- A minimum 5 years driving proficiency with valid drivers’ license.
- Health insurance
- Pension benefits
- Sales tools as required for the role.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online