Mechanical Engineer at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Mechanical Engineer at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc. Vacancy available for a Mechanical Engineer at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc. Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer (m/f)
- Support of the machine-technical management
- Coordination of the repairs of construction machines and stationary production plants as well as link between spare parts logistics and workshop
- Coordination between the machine control center and the workshop
- Damage reports / – Warranty damage, economic consideration of individual devices / repairs
- Administrative tasks / repair and service plans
- Implementation of HSE requirements
- Technical support of the foreign installers
- Quality assurance of repair and service companies
- Completed degree in mechanical engineering (FH / TU) or technician training or masters education
- First work experience is an advantage
- Good IT-Skills
- Good English knowledge.
- A performance-based compensation with a low tax burden
- An interesting job in an experienced team in an international environment
- Free, furnished accommodation in corporate camps.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Please use the option of online application and send us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates).