Senior Drilling Technician at Sellafield Energy
Senior Drilling Technician at Sellafield Energy. Vacancy available for a Senior Drilling Technician at Sellafield Energy. Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Drilling Technician
Job Description/Key Responsibilities
- Support the drilling engineers with planning and designing in order to help drilling operations
- Real time monitoring and capture of learning curves for continuous improvement
- Generate analysis on post drilling operations
- Rig sizing and casing design optimization
- To ensure that Company’s HSE policies are strictly adhered to and followed
- Check and approve invoices (technically)
- Co-ordinate, review and quality check DDRs and DCEs (Cost)
- Ensuring efficiency in drilling operations
- Maintain database and actively participate on the day-to-day operations and ensure that operations are carried out on the rigs as per the programme and as required.
Must have vast experience in drilling and completions, fluids products and services.
Should have the ability to identify problems and solve them
Must have good technical ability.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org