Director of Staffing at Andela Nigeria
Director of Staffing at Andela Nigeria. Vacancy available Director of Staffing at Andela Nigeria. Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Staffing
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About this Role
Andela is seeking a Director of Staffing to help build and lead a robust staffing function that can match our developers’ skillset with our partners’ engineering needs in a consultative approach, as we continue to scale.
Our partners today range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. CTOs and engineering leaders at these organizations supplement their teams with Andela developers who range in background, technical expertise and seniority. Effectively matching the best technical teams for our partners’ needs is at the crux of our value proposition.
He or she must be able to work comfortably in a less structured role, drive initiatives from start to finish, and can work effectively at all levels of the organization across Andela’s uniquely cross-cultural environment.
This individual will manage a team of 7-10 Andelans, who currently focus on understanding prospects and partners’ technical needs pre-sales, staffing engagements, and providing operational support.
- You will own staffing logistics, from a consultative, pre-sales technical assessment to the kick off call, on all engagements (new and upsells)
- Will continue to build and optimize scalable, data-driven matchmaking process
- You will provide visibility into forecasted supply and prioritized staffing queue to a cross-functional group of stakeholders, including individuals in sales, customer success and developer manager roles
- Make sure staffing teams have a deep understanding of developers currently available, including their technical skillset, prior industry experience, and growth desires
- Will represent staffing team’s voice to Technology Product, Engineering, Talent and Product Marketing teams to ensure team’s needs are being met and we have a scalable staffing solution in place
- 85% adherence to time to launch SLA
- 0% gross churn in first 90 days of new business engagement or upsell
- 3+ years of direct management experience, preferably in a marketplace or consulting environment
- 5+ years in product, engineering or sales engineering management
- Previous experience in a partner-facing role
- Data and solutions-oriented mindset
- Thrives in ambiguity and is a self-starter with an aptitude for defining new processes, and building new teams [i.e. Entrepreneurial – has done this before but is ready to get their hands dirty]
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online