Team Member, Relationship Management at ARM Life Plc
Team Member, Relationship Management at ARM Life Plc. Vacancy available for a Team Member, Relationship Management at ARM Life Plc. ARM is a leading group of companies situated in Nigeria with branches scattered across the country. ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
Job Title: Team Member, Relationship Management
Locations: Kaduna/Kano and South-West
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with the top tier employers by having a deeply rooted relationship with liaison officers, HR Managers, Union executives and top executives.
- Encourage and foster new business ideas and innovations; Business Intelligence functions around existing clients and key industries.
- Develop a robust understanding of the various employers and their relevant industries, with the aim of providing excellent tailored services unique to them.
- Aggressively grow the market share in value (FUM) & numbers (RSA PINs).
- Drive comprehensive compliance to Pension Reform Act 2014 and PenCom regulation
- Organize periodic interactive sessions and presentations through physical visit and other communication channels.
- Track consistent monthly remittance of pension deductions by employers. Device means to reduce unfunded accounts and unprocessed monies for all employers
- Manage and grow relationships with State Pension Commissions and Institutional Clients.
- Active involvement and participation in BD and company-wide meetings/forums.
- Design and implement retention strategies for Employers, PDOs and key influencers.
Daily Activities and Tasks:
- Managing existing Employer relationships
- Managing existing HNIs
- Sourcing new businesses from referrals and increase business
- Reviewing Employers’ profiles in a bid to create value adding initiatives.
- Working closely with other units to ensure Employers expectations are being met
- Maintain a professional outlook and conduct at all times to project a positive image for ARM Pensions
Competency and Skill Requirements
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Good understanding of the Pension’s and financial industry at large
- Ability to listen actively and translate thoughts to action
- Highly developed Emotional Intelligence
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- To work in a team effectively.
- Deep analytical and problem solving experience; Familiarity with data tools
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- To develop daily, weekly and monthly call plans
- Excellent team working and relationship management skills with the ability to manage cross-functional relationships across multiple levels and business units
- Highly organized and proactive with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with a “can do” attitude
- Strong proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, especially Microsoft Excel
- A University degree
- Minimum of one to four years of related experience relationship management and business development
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online