Sales Executive at ARM Life Plc
Sales Executive at ARM Life Plc. Vacancy available for a Sales Executive at ARM Life Plc. ARM is a leading group of companies situated in Nigeria with branches scattered across the country.
ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Job Type: Full-Time
- Profiling new clients and bringing in new business to the company while sourcing for EOI, AVC and having CIS presentations in organisations
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Opening and closing of new businesses.
- Registration of new clients and/ or staff of organizations.
- Processing of RSA form for timely generation of pins.
- Ensuring client satisfaction by listening to the needs of the client, proffering solutions immediately were available and building a good relationship for referrals.
- Sales of Additional Voluntary Contribution to clients alongside their RSA.
- Give client updates on the pension industry through one of our channel(s) such as the customer interactive session.
- To ensure that accounts opened are funded
Daily Activities and Tasks
- Prospect for new business and make ‘cold calls’ to establish relationship were necessary
- Schedule a list of organizations to visit for new recruits/staffs
- Enlist clients who are dissatisfied with their PFAs’ for transfer
- Resolve issues or challenges with pensions. e.g. Updates on mobile alert
- Follow up on remittance and channel to the appropriate unit
- A minimum of OND
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Negotiation skills
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Good problem solving skill.
- Analytical skill
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Optimistic Attitude
- Team worker, interpersonal skills, commercial focus.
- Flair, energy and sustained capacity for hard and smart work
- Confident and Sociable
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational and communication skills with very fluent English.
- The charisma to lead team members in achieving set objectives.
- Good relationship management skills
Application Closing Date
1st January, 2019 .
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online