Deposit Officer at Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited
Deposit Officer at Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited. Vacancy available for a Deposit Officer at Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited. La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited – As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deposit Officer / Mobile Teller
Job Reference: DOMT/LAF/18
Locations: Oyo, Kwara and Lagos
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Prospect potential clients and follow up through regular contact with prospects
- Manage the relationship with clients in the portfolio to ensure maximum clients satisfaction and retention.
- Organize an efficient schedule that will allow regular meetings with clients and maximized performance.
- Identify clients’ needs in order to cross sell effectively.
- Monitor the deposits of the clients under supervision
- Grow the individual deposit portfolio in line with the targets set by the Management by offering quality service and selling products that fit the particular clients’ needs.
- Participate in the promotion of Advans LFMFB products and services by informing
- Propose new products/services to management.
Field Cash Collection activities:
- Collect clients’ deposits, and deposit the money collected directly into clients’ accounts.
- Ensure all cash transactions are done according to LFMFB policies and procedures.
- Respect AML/KYC policies by identifying all the clients and reporting any suspicious transaction.
- Report any cash shortage or overage to the immediate superior / Branch manager
- Encourage clients to make deposits on their Advans account.
- Create new clients and accounts on the field.
Organization and control:
- Cash counts and controls: ensure and control the conformity of transactions with collected cash and monitoring tools
- Ensure compliance of all operations performed with Advans policies and procedures.
- Share information and best practices with other Deposit Officers / Mobile Tellers
- Report all the issues related to the job to the Team Leader.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any course of study from approved university or polytechnic is a Must.
- Applicant must not be older than 35 years of age.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online