Insurance Agent at AIICO Insurance Plc
Insurance Agent at AIICO Insurance Plc. Vacancy available for an Insurance Agent at AIICO Insurance Plc. American International Insurance Company (AIICO) Insurance Plc. is a Life Assurance Company which commenced operations in Nigeria in 1963. AIICO insurance plc is the leading player in the industry with the largest and most profitable agency network in Nigeria. It has acquired the highest quality of learning systems and processes.
Job Title: Insurance Agent
- Develop positive working relationships with clients
- Approach clients via cold calling and direct mail to inquire about their insurance situations and future needs
- Deliver policy proceeds after a claim is filed and approved
- Communicate with Insurance Adjusters about the life cycle of each claim
- Explain the differences in policy specifics so clients can make informed decisions about their purchases
- Assist with obtaining underwriting approval
- Respond to clients’ questions and complaints
- Follow up with clients after initial meetings or conversations
- Participate in continuing education programs in both insurance and sales
- Get client by cold canvass or referals.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Applicants must be 30 years and above.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org