Business Development(Female) at FlexEdge Limited
Business Development(Female) at FlexEdge Limited. Vacancy available for a Business Development(Female) at FlexEdge Limited. FlexEdge Limited is a fast growing outsourcing, recruitment, human development and training consulting company.
- Lead and develop new business for the company by identifying prospects, pitching relevant products and services, maintaining relationships with large enterprise and B2B clients, and gathering feedback to continually improve B2B customer experience.
- Maintain prospect pipeline and daily plan for large enterprise B2B sales; keep effective follow up.
- Identify and exploit opportunities for business development in new B2B market segments.
- Evaluate sales performance & take steps to ensure expectations are met.
- Keep active track of order status & deliveries to B2B clients.
- Meet large enterprise B2B customers on regular basis and build a relationship of trust and mutual respect.
- Identify potential key enterprise B2B customers and devise plans to develop them over time.
- Prospecting, Lead Generation and Sales Development: Cold calling, mailing and visiting to arrange meetings with potential large enterprise B2B customers to prospect for new business
- Providing large enterprise B2B customers with quotations
- Pitch presentations and marketing collateral to drive sales
- Responding to incoming B2B email and phone enquiries
- Negotiating terms and agreements in alignment with company’s large enterprise B2B strategy and sales objectives.
- Reviewing and improving individual large enterprise B2B sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Developing expertise in our large enterprise B2B market segments by deepening customers’ businesses and gathering requirements via B2B customer engagements and additional research.
- New large enterprise B2B Customers
- Total Sales Value Attributable
- Average Revenue Per Enterprise B2B Customers
- 2-3 years cumulative experience in strategic sales, sales management, business development, territory management, and client engagement
- Experience producing and delivering compelling persuasive presentation
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proven leadership skills (as may be responsible for developing junior team members and growing sales team)
- Be comfortable presenting ideas to internal and external clients, receptive of feedback and quick to apply changes
- Have Extreme Customer-Focus
- Be ambitious and an Extreme Learner
- Must be an Extreme Team Player with Extreme Integrity
Application Closing Date
26th September 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using “SBDE (Female)” as the subject of the mail.