Medical Sales Representative at LifeBank Nigeria
Medical Sales Representative at LifeBank Nigeria. Vacancy available for a Medical Sales Representative at LifeBank Nigeria. LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company that’s in the business of saving lives. We believe that no African should die from a shortage of essential medical products at the hospital level, and we are on a mission to solve this.
LifeBank is currently working on the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by connecting hospitals to blood banks, and blood banks to donors. We do this by hosting blood drives and by delivering blood in less than 55 minutes, in a WHO and EU recommended cold-chain, to hospitals.
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Reports to: The City Lead
- The Medical Sales and Operations Representative will be responsible for promoting LifeBank and its products to hospitals and blood banks.
- She/he will build market positions for LifeBank by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- S/he will work to grow the client base of the company, foster client relationships and develop new opportunities for LifeBank’s products and services.
- Schedule and conduct sales appointments with key resource personnel of hospitals and blood banks to sell LifeBank products.
- Conduct research to identify potential clients for LifeBank and notify management if special attention is required
- Work with the marketing and sales lead to prepare and deliver suitable sales pitches, proposals and presentations to prospective LifeBank customers
- Work in line with company policy to achieve set sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Organize sales campaigns to create awareness and increase product publicity
- Regularly follow up with signed hospitals and blood banks to ensure they are using the app and placing orders
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments including pricing, new products and delivery schedules
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Marketing, Business, Finance.
- 1-2 years experience in direct sales,
- Experience in the medical industry a plus
- Record of substantial achievement of territory quotas with knowledge of a CRM tool
Skills and Abilities:
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Have a deep desire to work in the start up industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Very tech savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Loves a challenge
- Work in the office
- Visit prospective client sites
- Will be required to write proposals and reports
- Might be required to work overtime, on weekends and travel if necessary
- Should reside in Abuja.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com