ROV PILOT at RusselSmith Group
ROV PILOT at RusselSmith Group. Vacancy available for a ROV PILOT at RusselSmith Group. RusselSmith Group, is an ISO 9001:2008 certified asset integrity management services company incorporated to serve the needs of the global oil and gas exploration and production industry, using rope access technology as our principal medium of access.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ROV PILOT
Job Type: Contract
- Develop project schedules in conjunction with the Projects Manager & Unit Manager; plan, direct and assign duties for ROV project personnel; schedule and authorize overtime as necessary to meet project schedules.
- Trains ROV engineers on operational functions; conduct safety orientations and meetings; assures that established policies and procedures are followed.
- Oversee and supervise all functions including receiving of components, ROV equipment inventory control and interim quality checks and shipping; assures compliance with all regulations and good code of practice.
- Conversant with relevant ROV work techniques and legislation; Report any nonconforming work. Prepare project reports. Assist in necessary project documentation.
- Data analysis. Reading and interpreting drawings and procedures as maybe required.
- Demonstrate all the skills and knowledge required of ROV; have knowledge of the ROV services certification scheme.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of advanced ROV rescue techniques.
- Perform tests, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain the equipment as necessary.
- Verify that the integrity of the structure has been restored for the purpose it was designed.
- Take pictures and/or video of completed work for presentation to the client.
- Troubleshoots all ROV project problems; assures that equipment and materials are properly maintained for efficient operations; reports any process or equipment problems to the Unit Manager and or Projects Manager.
- Possess current certificates for all operation areas as per OGUK and other relevant guidelines
- Valid OPITO BOSIET/HUET Certification
- Knowledge and Adherence to safety rules and regulations
- ASNT Level III in UT, MT, PT, RT & ET (Mandatory)
- PEC Qualifications mandatory
- A good university first degree in Engineering, or equivalent technical discipline.
- Advanced Subsea Engineering Certificate
- Expertise in video ray Pro 4, VideoRay MSS (Mandatory)
- Must be fully competent, conversant and have a strong working knowledge of remotely operated vehicles (ROVs)
- Experience in risk assessments, HSE Audits/Meetings/Inspections, HSE Training, HSE Performance Reporting, First-Aid, and Accident Investigation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online