Technical Head of Operations In Dangote group
Technical Head of Operations In Dangote group. Vacancy available for a Technical Head of Operations In Dangote group. The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates.
The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Job TypeFull Time
Experience 15 years
Job FieldEngineering / Technical
- Installation of CNG (Compressed Natural Gas), filling station equipment like GNG compressor, dispenser and touch screen-based control panel, natural gas control and metering unit (RMS)
- CNG conversion workshop setup and implementation in automobile sector
- Drawing (AutoCAD), design and technical supervision of projects like – Electrical Sub Station and RMS unit for CNG filling station projects and conversion units
- Effect repair, maintenance, servicing and troubleshooting of CNG refueling stations
- Support CNG station sales and marketing department
- Develop and implement strategies for achieving broad corporate goals and objectives
- Supervise conversion and activation workshop, to ascertain progress made by the sister companies
- Manage station equipment for safety, health, environment and quality (SHEQ) control
- Document management – LC, Shipment, Shipping documents etc
- Liaison with local/foreign correspondence
- Execute formal and informal training programs for clients
- Review team status report and address issues as appropriate
- Ensure compliance with standard policies and procedures
- Execute other ad hoc responsibilities as may be required.
- B.Sc in Mechanical/Chemical/Petroleum Engineering
- 15 years’ work-related experience in sales, maintenance, installation and commissioning of CNG compressor, high pressure cylinder testing and handling, checking and testing HP safety gauges & valves, CNG Dispenser, fuel dispensers and station projects (Mother& daughter Compressed gas supply).
Applicants should send their CV’s and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email) to: hoIdingsrecruitmentdesk@gmail.com