HR Officer at (CREM) Nigeria
HR Officer at (CREM) Nigeria. Vacancy available for an HR Officer at (CREM) Nigeria. Centre for Research in Enterprise & Action in Management (CREM) Nigeria is a service provider in the areas of Research, Enterprise, workforce management training delivery across Nigeria and West Africa. CREM is set to equiphttps://recruitmentng.com organization’s human resources with skills, competences and change creating capacities.
CREM’s focus is on People, Process and Technology and service on how enabled change in each of these areas can lead to enhanced Service delivery and customer satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
- We are looking for an HR officer who will help in creating and implementing Hr policies and procedures, maintaining accurate documentation and record keeping and all regulatory requirement ensuring best practices and compliance.
- Bachelors degree in human resources business or a related field
- 3-5 years experience in a human resource position
- Organized and efficient in daily tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Goal oriented organized team player
- Excellent decision making skills
- Great people person skills and professional attitude
- General knowledge of employment laws and best practices
- Excellent computer skills, MS Office package, and demonstrating skills in database management and record keeping.
- CIPM membership is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
19th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’’s only to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of your application (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word or Pdf format.)