FUTO Supplementary Admission form 2018/19
FUTO Supplementary Admission form 2018/19 . The Federal University of Technology owerri, FUTO supplementary admission form and also change of course for candidates whose name are not on the merit list for the 2018/19 academic session is now available. This is to inform all the candidates that participated in Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to FUTO Merit Admission List, that the management invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
Note:- Certainly, To be eligible for FUTO Change of Course / Supplementary Admission, candidate must have obtained a minimum Post-UTME score of 180.
The Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) is a federal government university located in Owerri, the capital of Imo State. The University is bounded by the communities of Eziobodo, Umuchima, Ihiagwa and Obinze, in Imo State, Nigeria. Above all the University was opened the year 1980.
FUTO Supplementary Admission Aggregates.
Please, find below the list of Departments with vacancies, for supplementary admission. Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated by dividing the sum of JAMB Score and Post-UTME Score by eight.
Minimum Aggregate Score
|1.||Agriculture & Agricultural Technology||Agricultural Economics (AEC)||45|
|2.||Agricultural Extension (AEX)||45|
|3.||Animal Science Technology (AST)||45|
|4.||Crop Science Technology (CST)||45|
|5.||Fisheries & Aquaculture technology (FAT)||45|
|6.||Forestry & Wildlife Technology (FWT)||45|
|7.||Soil Science Technology (SST)||45|
|8.||Engineering & Engineering Technology||Agricultural Engineering (AGE)||45|
|9.||Food Science & Technology (FST)||45|
|10.||Mechatronics Engineering (MCE)||60|
|11.||Polymer & Textile Engineering (PTE)||45|
Environmental health science (EHS)
|Biological Sciences||Biology (BIO)||45|
|15.||Physical Sciences||Chemistry (CHM)||45|
|20.||Environmental Sciences||Environmental Technology (EVT)||45|
|21.||Quantity Surveying (QSV)||45|
|22.||Surveying & Geoinformatics (SVG)||45|
|23.||Urban & Regional Planning (URP)|
How to Apply for FUTO Supplementary Admission.
- Firstly, Click here to visit school portal
- Secondly, Click on 2018/2019 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (i) – (ii).
- Click on “Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- in like words, Complete and submit the online Supplementary Application Form.
- Finally, Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
Above all, the closing date for the online registration for the supplementary application is Wednesday, September 26, 2018;
- That candidates who did not participate in the 2018/2019 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.