Finance Archivist at Action Against Hunger International
Finance Archivist at Action Against Hunger International. Vacancy available for a Finance Archivist at Action Against Hunger International.
Job Title: Finance Archivist
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job Type: Full Time
- The Finance Archivist will be based in Abuja, FCT for a period of Six (6) months and will be supervised directly by the Finance Officer.
- He/she will be responsible for archiving all finance documents.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensuring quality control of invoices
- Improving the quality of the documents archiving.
- Check that all invoices and their amounts are present as from their reception and the coherence with the accountancy in Saga.
- After the monthly accounting closure check the accounting codes, the project codes and the budget codes.
- Confirm all invoices are present for each transaction as well as the accounting codes, project codes and budget codes are in line with the budgets.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Possess exceptional organization and planning skills, ability to manage and follow work plans.
- Have strong interpersonal, communication skills and ability to negotiate, influence, give effective feedback.
- Be an effective team player and have the ability to manage stress effectively, juggle competing priorities, balance various programmatic, logistic and team needs.
- Have experience with donor funded programs preferably.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online