Senior Specialist – Business Development at Michael Stevens Consulting
Senior Specialist – Business Development at Michael Stevens Consulting. Vacancy available for a Senior Specialist – Business Development at Michael Stevens Consulting.
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a well established company in the Transportation industry, is seeking to recruit for immediate employment qualified individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Specialist – Business Development
- This role must be a strategic and critical thinker with a proven record of success in expanding company objectives and exceeding business goals.
- A key function of this role is also to define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Ensure stable and dynamic development of the company through the identification and realization of various business and organizational opportunities which the company may have.
- Drive sustainable financial growth through boosting revenue and forging strong relationships with clients and development of strategy focussed on financial gain.
- The Business Development Specialist will help the organization remain competitive and grow by identifying and acquiring new accounts that will have a major strategic impact on the long-term success of the company.
- Develop, coordinate and implement marketing plans designed to maintain and increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
- Develop sales presentations, conduct seminars and participate in meetings with clients and external vendors.
- Complete RFP’s and proposals, follow up on submissions and close business. Be aware of organizational growth initiatives regarding market and target client segments, and the company’s potential to meet the client’s needs.
- Benchmark state-of-the-art practices to recommend profit and service improvements
- Direct the business development activities of the agency and drives the new
- Business for the agency by playing key role in the company’s bottom line. Identifying.
- Develop competencies of associates within the unit
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Economics, any Social Sciences or relevant field with a minimum of 10 years post NYSC experience.
- Consultative integrated (multichannel) sales and business development experience with proven ability to navigate relationships.
- Good Interpersonal Relationship
- Ability To Understand Projects At The Design Stage
- Good Presentation Skills
- Time Management And Planning Skills
- Creative Talents And The Ability To Solve Tough Problems
- In-Depth Knowledge Of The Projects And Its Evolution
- The Ability To Handle Pressure And Meet Deadlines
- Skill In Prioritizing And Triaging Obligations
- Value Adding, Proactive, A Team Player And Must Posses Excellent Communication Skill.
- Age: Candidate must be less than 40 years old.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: The role applied for must be the subject of your mail and your date of birth must be included on your CV