NPA Interview List- 6th Regular Course
NPA Interview List- 6th Regular Course. Nigeria police Academy (NPA) has published the names of candidates who are succesful at the 6th regular course entrance examination and qualified to appearfor interview before the selection Board. The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful in the Entrance Examination of the Sixth Regular Course of the Degree Programme of the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano held on 14th July, 2018. They are to appear for interview before the Selection Board in six batches as categorized below:
About Nigeria Police Academy(NPA)
The origin of the Nigeria Police Academy dates back to the early 80s when the Government of Nigeria in 1981 requested the British Government to make available to Nigeria, some united Kingdom Police officers to assess the training needs of the Nigeria Police. Her VISION is to produce the ideal superior Police officer who is equipped with knowledge and skills to face challenges of policing in an increasingly complex Nigerian society and a technologically sophisticated world.
Selection Board in six batches
Sunday 21st October, 2018 – Batch One
Tuesday 23rd October, 2018 – Batch Two
Thursday 25th October, 2018 – Batch Three
Sunday 28th October, 2018 – Batch Four
Tuesday 30th October, 2018 – Batch Five
Thursday 1st November, 2018 – Batch Six
- FCT, Abuja
Nigeria Police Academy Selection Interview Requirements
- Certainly Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch wilt not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Also, Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
- Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Plate and cutlery
- Sufficient money for transport to a n d from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
Most noteworthy, Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified.