McGill University MasterCard Foundation Scholarships 2019 in Canada
McGill University MasterCard Foundation Scholarships 2019 in Canada. this Applications are invited for the MasterCard Scholarship program. most noteworthy Which is awarded to African who have Interest in pursuing a degree program at McGill University, Canada. The MasterCard Foundation Scholars at McGill will receive a holistic set of financial, social, and academic supports throughout their education and during their post-graduate transitions.
About McGill University
McGill University is a public research university in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Furthermore, It was established in 1821 by royal charter, granted by King George IV. Most importantly, The university bears the name of James McGill, a Montreal merchant originally from Scotland whose bequest in 1813 formed the university’s precursor,
- Certainly, Applicants must Be admissible to one of the eligible programs at McGill University
- Furthermore, Applicants must Have an exceptional record of service and activity in your school and/or community
- Even more, Applicants must be nominated by a current McGill Professor or Staff Member.
- Also, Applicants must be nominated by a professor of a recognized Mastercard Foundation Partner University
- Likewise, Applicants must be an Africans
Deadline dates and Eligible Countries
Application Deadline: 4th February, 2019
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: certainly for Sub-Saharan African countries
To be taken at (country): McGill University Canada
Type: Masters (Non Thesis)
For further questions about the application and admission process please contact MCF firstname.lastname@example.org