FURM Programmes Form 2018/19 is out
FURM Programmes Form 2018/19 is out. The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of forms for its First Degree Programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The university was established in 1988, following the recommendations of a 1987 federal government White Paper on Higher Education curriculum and development in Nigeria.
The University of Agriculture, Makurdi has over 30 departments in ten colleges:
- THE College of Agronomy
- College of Agricultural Economics and Extension
- THE College of Engineering
- College of Animal Science
- THE College of Food Technology
- College of Sciences
- THE College of Agricultural Science Education
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- THE College of Forestry and Fisheries
- College of Management Science
The application must be from suitably qualified candidates who have applied to Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have chosen University of Agriculture, Makurdi as their institution of choice.
All applicants seeking admission into FUAM are hereby invited to register on-line for the 2018/2019 academic session admission. Candidates will not be considered for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi. If they fails to participate in the Post Utme screening exercise.
FUAM Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who selected University of Agriculture, Makurdi as first choice in the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 170 marks and above are invited for the Post-UTME Screening exercise slated to commence on 2nd October, 2018.
How to Apply for FUAM Post UTME.
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2000) only, (Bank/service charge inclusive) and undertake the necessary Online Registration procedures to qualify for the exercise.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit here
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieve Reference (RRR)Number to pay with your bank’s ATM card)
- Return to the portal (http://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme ) and enter your JAMB Registration Number again
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Correctly enter your O’Level results
- Confirm your entries
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgement slip
- Await the announcement
a. The Printout of the Online Registration Form completed from the University Website.
b. Bank payment slip as evidence of payment.
c. Original JAMB score printout
d. Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate /Declaration of age
e. Originals and photocopies of O level Certificates /Statement of results (NCE/Diploma)
f. Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only)
g. An unused WAEC and /or NECO scratch Card for checking of your result.
Note: ACCEPTANCE of CASH PAYMENT WILL NOT BE ALLOW.
For further direction