Colgate Scholarship 2018/19
Colgate Scholarship 2018/19. The Colgate scholarship is a corporate scholarship offered by Colgate-Palmolive (India). This scholarship is meant for the students who are below the age of 21 years. Under Colgate scholarship scheme, 501 scholarships are disbursed among selected students every year. An amount of up to INR 1 Lakh is given to the scholarship winners.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
The scholarship is being implemented by Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd, part of a global corporation Colgate-Palmolive Company USA, which is one of the leaders in oral care products.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
Colgate scholarship gives an opportunity to school and college students to pursue their education without facing any financial hurdles. Find below the details of the eligibility criteria of Colgate scholarship:
- A total of 501 scholarships will be given to the selected students.
- Likewise, Students below the age of 21 years are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
What are the benefits ?
- Firstly, Out of 501 selected scholars, 45 randomly selected students will receive the scholarship worth INR 1,00,000 while the remaining 456 students will receive the scholarship worth INR 10,000.
- Above all, Each winner of the Colgate scholarship will receive only one scholarship prize.
What are the selection criteria ?
The winners of the Colgate scholarship are selected from among the registered entries who have answered the two questions correctly through the random computerised selection process. Hence Colgate does not have any control over this random computerised selection of the winners.
Terms and Conditions
The selected scholars need to keep in mind certain rules and regulation in order to claim the scholarship offer. Given below are some terms and conditions to be followed/adhered to by the winners.
- Firstly, Any incorrect information or incomplete details in the form will to it being rejected.
- Certainly, The winners will receive the scholarship only after the cross verification of the documents and completed form submitted by them.
- Also the scholarship amount will be transferred by the account payee cheque to the winner or his/her parent/guardian in case the winner does not a valid bank account.
- Even more, Applicant registering for the scholarship will not receive a call back or any other alerts if they have opted for DND (Do Not Disturb) facility with their respective service providers.
- As a result of that, the Company reserves the right to change, discontinue, extend the scholarship offer, or modify the terms and conditions thereof without giving any prior notice.
- Therefore, the Company’s decision with regard to the Scholarship Offer and the declaration of the winners is final and binding.
- By taking part in this Colgate scholarship offer, the applicants give irrevocable permission to Colgate to use the winners’ names, photographs, videos, audios, if any, while announcing the results or marketing purpose, publicity/advertising in such manner as may be deemed fit by Colgate, without any financial compensation payable to any winner and without any restriction to its frequency and use.
Deadline: 30 September 2018
Announcement of winners: Any time between 1st June 2018 to 30th November 2018