Administration Associate at Bridge International Academies
Administration Associate at Bridge International Academies. Vacancy available for an Administration Associate at Bridge International Academies.
Bridge International Academies is the world’s largest and fastest-growing chain of primary and pre-primary schools with more than 400 academies and 120,000 pupils in Kenya and Uganda. We democratize the right to succeed by giving families living in poverty access to the high-quality education that will allow their children to live a very different life.
Job Title: Administration Associate
- The Administration Associate is responsible for overseeing all the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the Bridge International Academies Office and can lead projects and events to improve the well-being of Bridge staff.
- This person is a highly energetic, superstar idea generator, organizer and is willing to work whatever hours and times are needed to get things done
What You Will Do
- Supervise the duties of office cleaners, building security, and maintaining a relationship with building management to ensure that Bridge is receiving the correct level of service
- Providing high quality service to the entire Company and any visitors, including maintaining regular quality tea service, front desk support, onboarding employees, etc.
- Manage security for the building – reviewing CCTV footage, ensuring that only authorized personnel are in the office, etc.
- Assist Bridge Staff with questions and concerns around the work environment
- Manage and maintain inventory and stock controls over administration assets (office supplies, furniture, etc.), leverage technology and systems to ensure that tracking is repeatable, scalable, and fail-safe
- Ensure that the work environment is well kept and motivating for employees.
- High energy, highly motivated personality but a stickler for rules
- Good communicator – verbal and written
- Available at all hours (when necessary) to attend to the office in person
What You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree from a top academic institution with top marks
- Superb Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- At least two years’ experience working in project management/fast-paced environments, ideally with an administrative bent
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online