AKSU Fees Payment for New Student(step) for 2018/19
AKSU Fees Payment for New Student(step) for 2018/19. Akwa ibom state university (AKSU) school fees payment for the 2018/19 academic session newly admitted student. This is to inform all the newly admitted students of 2018/2019 session that the school portal for the payment of school fees is open for school fess payments. All admitted Students are to note that payments must be made between 17th September, 2018 and 28th September, 2018.
The Akwa Ibom State University start in October, 2000. when the State Government create a group for the establishment. Furthermore the group which consisted of academics, submitted an interim report to the then State Governor in April 2001 and a final report in September, 2001.The Vision to keeps aflame the pursuit of excellence, knowledge and the spirit of discovering. and offers opportunities for learning.
How to Pay AKSU School Fees.
- Visit www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and the Access Code written on the Bio data form on the student login panel. (The Bio data is the form that was completed after payment of Acceptance fees).
- On the dashboard, click PAYMENT to proceed. Select 100 level, then FIRST semester and click “PAY”
- Select payment platform “BANK”
- Print the pre-analysis and proceed to any commercial bank to make payment for school fees, using eTranzact platform.
- The above notice is strictly for the 2018 newly admitted students, who have already paid their Acceptance fees.
- Candidates who have not yet seen their names on the admission list are further requested to visit the nearest JAMB CBT Centre to upload their WAEC/NECO result, so as not to forfeit their chances of gaining admission.