Psychologists (North Central) at Synapse Services
Psychologists (North Central) at Synapse Services. Vacancy available for a Psychologists (North Central) at Synapse Services. Synapse Services is a “Center for Psychological Medicine”, that specializes in the provision of psychological and counselling services, Inpatient and Outpatient Mental Health and rehabilitation services.
We retain the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client focused services to treat all forms of disorders related to your mental health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Psychologist
North Central – (Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, and Plateau)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Psychology
You are expected:
- To engage in psychological assessments, evaluations and interpretations for diagnosing disorders
- Determine the right treatment approach for clients
- Create an individualized treatment plan for the client
- Discuss pre and post- treatment plans with client
- Provide individual, couples, family and group psychotherapy
- Monitor client progress through regular psychological sessions
- Provide follow up services for clients
- In liaison with your Multidisciplinary team members, formulate a treatment plan
- Business development and NGO activities
- Some administrative function
To apply for this programme, you should at least:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or preferably a Master’s Degree in Psychology
- Minimum of 2 years internship in a mental health setting and/ or paid Clinical experience
- Strong communication Skills
- Excellent relationship management and business development skills
- Proactive problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill
- The selection process is going to be carried out in 3 stages:
- Telephone/ virtual Interview – November 2018: Based on your Resume, if you have the qualifications and the experience that meet our specification, you will be invited to a telephone/ virtual interview.
- Online Questionnaire – Mid November 2018: online questionnaire to be filled and sent back to us within 2 weeks.
- Face to Face Interview – End of November, 2018: face to face Interview.
- Welcome on Board – December, 2018
Basic Allowance plus commission on every patient you see.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who reside in any of the North Central Stateslisted above, should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Indicate your state of residence and qualification as the subject of the email. E.g. Kaduna (M.Sc Clinical Psychology) or Kaduna (B.Sc. Psychology).
Note: Failure to abide by this would lead to automatic disqualification