Marketing Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Marketing Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency. Vacancy available for a Marketing Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency. Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a major player in the Manufacturing industry with specialisation in Pharmaceutical products, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Reference: 1485
Function: Commercial & Communication
- Full P&L responsibility and accountability for achieving the yearly category financial objectives including annual budgets, sales, profitability, market share growth, NPDs launches, brand KPIs as well as analysing variances and initiating corrective actions on regular basis.
- Achieve sustainable long-term category growth by developing and implementing strategic marketing plans and communications activities; including product positioning, developing innovative key messages, defining the detailed plans for promotional/ advertising and distribution/sales activities nationwide. While ensuring timely and quality execution of all planned marketing activities through the field force.
- Develops 5 Ps strategic imperatives for each brand by determining the appropriate portfolio mix/focus based on patient, medical insights and market fit; while developing/driving the communication strategy (including digital platform) and tools development to maximize category sales potential (in terms of distribution availability and prescription/recommendation drivers).
- Lead, coach and provide direction to marketing teams, by scheduling and assigning tasks/projects; following up on work results by coaching and appraising team members; ensure healthy cross functional cooperation with the other peers (Sales, Finance, Supply Chain, Regulatory, Manufacturing, etc).
- Research industry trends to understand competitors, Patients’ journey, Health Care Professionals prescriptions/recommendation patterns and retail/wholesale customer needs… to identify new business opportunities, forecast possible impacts on sales, propose winning strategies, investigate threats and lead risk mitigation strategy/tactics.
- Deploy effective KOL strategy and monitor implementation by the med Reps; maintain relations with customers by organizing and developing specific Key Distributors forum & programs; determine the company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade/professional associations and seminars.
- B.Sc. in Pharmacy with higher Degree in Marketing, preferably MBA
- At least 8 -10 years of experience in Pharma/FMCG brand marketing with multiple brands/products within a multinational environment
- Experience in similar roles such as a Category Manager and Senior Product Manager will be a plus.
- Experience in handling Antibiotics and/or CNS, Antimalaria, Diabetes, OTC products is a definite plus.
- Of leading market research projects; portfolio optimization and 360 degrees plan
- Excellent critical & analytical skills
- Highly creative thinking with attention to details
- Strategic mindset with strong commercial acumen
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online