Analyst (Entry-level) at Iroko Capital
Analyst (Entry-level) at Iroko Capital. Vacancy available for an Analyst (Entry-level) at Iroko Capital. Iroko Capital is a Premier financial advisory and investment firm that focuses on creating long-term positive value for our clients, IWC Top Gun replica watches partners and investors. We partner with both our public sector and private sector clients on extremely complex and critical strategic financial advisory assignments, financing mandates and alternative investment options.
Job Title: Analyst
- We are recruiting for an entry level position for a trainee / full time financial analyst.
- The candidate will be exposed to work across various segments – financial services, corporate finance, direct work with our portfolio entities within various industries such as healthcare, agriculture, etc.
- This role includes but is not limited to: research, financial analysis (knowledge of accounting and MS Excel) and preparing presentations (knowledge of MS PowerPoint, as well as direct work within the portfolio entities such as operations, HR, sales e.t.c
- The candidate should have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or the Social Sciences.
- 1 – 4 years professional experience post NYSC.
- Ability to understand basic financial statements and accounting is compulsory.
- Ability to use Excel, PowerPoint and Word is compulsory.
- This job role will entail late hours and working weekends so candidates must be flexible with their time and consider proximity to work when applying (Office located in Victoria Island).
- Candidates must have minimum 2.1
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with “ICFA” as subject.
- Please identify the position for which you are applying (as stated above) in the subject line.
- Due to a high volume of applicants, please understand that we are able to contact only those who meet the minimum qualifications.