2019/2020 Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment
2019/2020 Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment. DIA Recruitment 2019… In this article, you will get first-hand information on Defence Intelligence Agency 2018 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important update for free.
Applicants applying for the Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 30 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Other Information: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any candidate on behalf of whom external intervention is sought will be automatically disqualified.
Candidates should not be more than thirty (30) years old and must possess verifiable birth certificates. A sworn affidavit is not acceptable. Candidates must have completed their National Youth Service (NYSC). Knowledge of a second foreign language will be an advantage.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment website: http://www.dia.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment form is out.
Note: There may be a Certificate issue as you open the link to DIA, but it is no security issue. Just accept the certificate and continue to the site for the job description and application.
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about DIA Recruitment 2018 will be made frequently
- 1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- 2. Online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it.