HR Executive at Human Edge Limited
Job Title: HR Executive
Reporting to the Manager HR and Administration, you will be responsible for:
- Planning, developing and implementing effective human resources strategies for the company within the sub-region
- Working closely with the Manager HR and Admin by assessing both current and future needs of the business as they pertains to staffing, training and manpower development, remuneration and career management
- Establishing and maintaining comprehensive benefits and welfare programs to ensure that a competitive advantage is maintained for employment and morale purposes.
- Developing innovative and smart means of collating feedback from employees to promote employee engagement
- Managing the process of recruitment and selection of talents.
- Degree-qualified in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management or any of the social sciences with 3-6 years’ post NYSC experience in related role
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills coupled with an open-minded approach to problem solving
- A deep understanding of current and emerging HR best practices
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a comprehensive Résumé to: email@example.com quoting the applicable “Job Reference” as the subject of the mail.