Accelerator Intern at Co-Creation Hub
Accelerator Intern at Co-Creation Hub. Vacancy available for an Accelerator Intern at Co-Creation Hub. Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
Job Title: Accelerator Intern
- We are looking to recruit an Accelerator Intern who will be responsible for providing technical and business support to the different teams under the Accelerator program.
- You are an active listener who has an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset and must be willing to work with tech startups. You thrive in a collaborative environment and possess organizational skills.
- As a good collaborator, you are willing to provide suggestions to improve business processes and you will report to the Programme Manager, Acceleration.
- Support the scheduling of all activities and programs that would be undertaken during the accelerator program.
- Manage interactions within teams in the accelerator
- Perform research on each accelerator, identify opportunities and suggest new strategies for growth/implementation.
- Research potential partners, individuals and organizations that can be a fit for the teams in the accelerator program.
- Support the planning of activities, sessions and programs during the 6-month accelerator.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Programmes Manager, Acceleration.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance or a related field.
- Passionate about solving problems for businesses and helping them grow.
- Professional approach to time & deadlines.
- Curiosity about technology & Business.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy & attention to detail
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online