Web Designer/Administrator at Bedmate Furniture Limited
Web Designer/Administrator at Bedmate Furniture Limited. Vacancy available for a Web Designer/Administrator at Bedmate Furniture Limited.
Job Title: Web Designer/Administrator
- Responsible for the redesign, editing and uploading of graphics and contents on the website
- Develop the layout and the overall look of the website.
- Create graphic and media essentials using Photoshop, Flash and other media applications.
- Responsible for programming in HTML and CSS.
- Write and edit content for the website
- He/she would be responsible for how the website looks. Would create the site’s layout and integrate graphics, applications (such as a retail checkout tool), and other content.
- Make use of graphics and graphic design software e.g Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc. to create a look for the web which is then married with coding to bring it to life online.
- Provide concepts and ideas to plan out the designing of the website
- Modify current web graphics and software packages and formulate programming codes
- Manage the site appearance by suitably placing the links, action buttons, text, and images and determining appropriate backgrounds, color schemes, and other visual facets
- Direct visitors to other regions of the website through relevant links, clear categorization, and easy navigation
- Work in collaboration with graphic professionals and copywriters to generate and modify the graphical and textual content of the websites
- Perform site maintenance by regularly updating the site content and implementing appropriate display modulars
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Web Designing, Computer Science, or related field
- Proficient with web application development, fundamentals of graphic designing, and internet marketing
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in related field
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.