Territory Account Manager, Sales at Cisco Nigeria
Territory Account Manager, Sales at Cisco Nigeria. Vacancy available for a Territory Account Manager, Sales at Cisco Nigeria. Cisco – The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services.
Job Title: Territory Account Manager, Sales
Job Id: 1241553
Job Type: Professional
- Having created a dynamic and fun atmosphere to deliver your value to our customers, partners and Cisco.
- We work hard, play hard and have fun doing it! We take pride in our work and our collective success is dependent upon teamwork, both internally and externally, and selling in a matrixed environment requires a customer-first approach all the while establishing a win-win environment for the reseller partner as well as Cisco.
- Passion, Integrity, Trust, Leadership, Discipline and Execution are our values and we need to ensure the selected candidate possesses these traits.
Who You Are
- 8+ years of experience in in prospecting, replacing an incumbent, and protecting the Cisco installed base.
- Proven track record of success managing a large territory, demand generation, partner development, strategic account planning, forecasting, quota attainment, communicating business transformational solutions via sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management.
- Must have the ability to deliver business value to both End Users and Partners.
- Strong technical and business knowledge with complimentary skills to understand the customers’ business drivers and align to Cisco solution.
- Demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy.
- Must be an aggressive self-starter with ability to articulate Cisco product and business strategies, and create the demand to close deals.
- Experience selling Unified Communications and/or Data Center/Virtualization/Servers Solutions and/or knowledge of the business partner community/customer base preferred.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Click here to apply online