MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Application Form for 2018/19
Michal Okpara Univiersity of Agriculture, Umudike, MOUAU direct entry screening application form for 2018/19 academic session has been released.The management of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2018/2019 academic session Direct Entry screening exercise, beginning from Monday 13th August 2018 and closes midnight Friday 7th September 2018.
Candidates are required to register online for the MOUAU Direct Entry Admission screening.
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, (MOUAU) is one of the three Universities establish by the Federal Government of Nigeria. Two Universities of Agriculture had earlier been established at Abeokuta (Ogun State) and Makurdi (Benue State) in 1988. The Universities of Agriculture are charged with the central mandate and mission of imparting agricultural education in a scientific but practical way, coupled with applied research and such extension services as would assist in achieving national self-sufficiency in food and fibre production in the minimum time while at the same time catalyzing and sustaining rural development
MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
All candidates who applied to Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike for the Direct entry admission are eligible.
How to Apply for MOUAU Direct Entry Screening.
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Candidates are to visit the University Website click here
- Click on the 2018/2019 Direct Entry Admission Screening Banner
- Enter a valid email address for record purposes
- Return to the site to continue registration. P.S: If you encounter any challenges after payments, kindly contact the University Portal Office.
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details. KINDLY REGISTER IN DEPARTMENT APPLIED FOR IN JAMB.
- Candidates are required to fetch their O’level results by inputing in the required field for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II Exam number, Type of Exam, Year of Exam, O’levels Exam Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card). Note only details on cards not used not up five times are valid.
- Fill the form, submit and take printout after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted form to your email for records.
MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Examination Date & Requirements.
Come for the Admission Screening of Wednesday 19th September, 2018 with the following materials:
- Printout of filled form as this contains candidate’s unique Direct entry Admission. Screening number as an evidence that candidate has registered for the Direct EntryAdmission Screening.
- One coloured copy of your JAMB photo page
- Originals of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II certificates.
- Original copies of A’ levels/ Diploma / NCE/Degree certificates or evidence of same for sighting.
- Statement of result indicating CGPA obtained, if available.
- Candidates are to ensure that registration details provided conform with information on certificates presented for the screening.