Mobile App Developer at E-Tech Mobile Limited
Mobile App Developer at E-Tech Mobile Limited. Vacancy available for a Mobile App Developer at E-Tech Mobile Limited. Etech Mobile is a Technical Solution Provider which is specialized on providing Mobile Value Added Services (MVAS) for various telecom operators, enterprises and content providers alike to render exquisite and innovative services in a very cost effective way; providing a full range of Content aggregator services in the VAS sector including Mobile Marketing (Promotional Mobile Sweepstakes Contest, direct carrier billing, ShortCode Promotional Coupons, ShortCode Voting and Polling ), Mobile content monetization, Mobile Apps Development.
Job Title: Mobile App Developer (Android & IOS)
- The Mobile Application Developer works to develop innovative mobile solutions using appropriate technologies.
- This developer will participate in enterprise development projects. Participate in requirements gathering sessions
- + years developing mobile applications (Android or iOS).
- 3+ years using Xamarin / Xamarin Forms / Ionic frameworks.
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and testing patterns.
- Ability to define technical design for mobile application eco system (enterprise integration working with REST services, Vendor Mobile APIS, Push notifications, etc.).
- Worked on Social API integration, Core location APIs, Payment gateway integration, Google Maps, Web Views, and Push Notification Service.
- In App Purchase, Push Notification, Core Data, Storyboard, Auto-Layout, Adaptive Layout.
- Design Patterns such as Dependency Injection (DI) and Model-View (MVC/MVP/MVVM)
- 3+ years’ experience developing systems using .NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Deep understanding of web services and integration with third-party systems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously.
- Ability to code from technical specifications.
Level of education
- Bachelor’s Degree
- .NET Framework
- Requirements Gathering
- Web Services
- Mobile Applications
- 3+ years developing mobile applications using AngularJS and Ionic.
- Strong knowledge of Objective C, Swift, XCode, Cocoa
- Testing using NUnit, XUnit or any equivalent.
- Experience with using tools such as nuget, npm, gulp, and grunt.
- Experience with using git, or other solutions for Source control
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online