Sales Representative at Strugz
- Sell products, goods and services to customers
- Work with customers to find what they want
- Create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs
- Open and close cash registers
- Perform tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits
- Negotiate all contracts with prospective clients
- Help determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Give sales presentations to a range of prospective client.
- Must be a female
- Product knowledge
- Strategic prospecting skills
- Rapport building on the call
- Buyer-seller agreement
- Active listener
- Qualification questioning
- Time Management.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com