PART TIME Programmes 2018/2019 Edo State Poly
PART TIME Programmes 2018/2019 Edo State Poly. 2018/2019 PART TIME Programmes on Edo State Poly is Currently ongoing. This Guide contain the PART TIME Programmes 2018/2019 in Edo State Poly. Candidate that are seeking for part time programmes can now apply.
Good news for all working class candidate who wishes to further their educational Career. The Edo State Poly has finally considered working class candidate who wishes to further their education. Admission current run for working class candidate for a token. This programme is free for all Applicant.
About Edo State Poly
Edo State Institute of Technology and Management came into existence with a bill signed into law by His Excellency the executive Governor of Edo State, Chief (Dr.) Lucky Nosakhare Igbinedion on 19/12/02. The idea to set up the school was to correct:
- The unfavourable admission criteria for her indigenes into federal polytechnics and Universities.
- Produce required manpower for industrial development.
- Produce graduates who are self reliant.
The Edo State Institute of Technology and Management was formally refer to as Edo state Poly.The Institute is located in Usen Town, Ovia South West Local Government Area of Edo State. It occupies the premises of former Elawure Grammar School. The Land area is about 3 Square milers or 4.8 square kilometers.
Summary on PART TIME Programmes 2018/2019 Edo State Poly
- Admission to PART TIME Programmes 2018/2019 Edo State Poly
- Start Application Date: 02/07/2018 09:00:00
- Closing Application Date: 26/11/2018 00:00:00
- Application Fee: 02/07/2018 09:00:00
Candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
- Candidates must have obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics as well as three other relevant subjects for your desired course of study in not more than two sittings.
The procedure for the 2018/2019 Application for Part time Admission for first time applicants is as follows:
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.esitmusen.edu.ng Click on Apply for Admission
- Click on Applicants and then select ADMISSION to Part Time Programmes 2018/2019
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Adress and Phone Number.
- Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back On edopoly.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
- NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytchnic, USEN, .
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 5,500:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).