Operations Manager at Nopeus Solutions
Operations Manager at Nopeus Solutions. Vacancy available for an Operations Manager at Nopeus Solutions. Nopeus Solutions – We are a group of experts sharing a belief in the positive potential of technology, and a commitment to innovation, and excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- We are looking for a full-time Operations Manager to plan, direct and coordinate operations of the organisation professionally.
- You will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies to accomplish business objectives. You will also manage Staffs and Facilities.
The primary management/supervisory responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Oversees the inflow and outflow of company’s funds.
- Establishes a financial record system for the company and directing its operations.
- Oversees the purchasing process and maintaining vendor relationships.
- Prepare and submit monthly financial reports to Board of Directors.
- Maintains a proper cash flow control to meet obligations.
- Obtains an annual audit or review of the company’s financial statements.
- Oversees the administering of the payroll for employees.
- Assures all tax obligations are promptly paid and timely filed.
- Develops and administers the personnel policies and procedures of the company.
- Maintains personnel records.
- Administers the performance evaluation system for staffs.
- Assures the company’s compliance with federal and state laws.
- Directs the company’s maintenance program by supervising the facilities, staff and outside contractors.
- Develops and administers policies and procedures concerning the use of the properties and facilities of the company.
- Evaluates periodically the needs of the company and reporting appropriately.
- Oversees the energy management system.
- Oversees the security of the company, staffs and facilities.
- Maintains an inventory of the company properties and equipment.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the company and supervises the secretarial, clerical and office personnel as assigned.
- Sees to the maintenance of all office equipment and computer systems.
- Assures that proper computer backup is routinely maintained.
- Obtains advice on legal, business and tax matters for the company.
- Effective planning and coordinating of leadership trainings or events.
- Participates in weekly staff meetings and schedule board meetings.
- Facilitates the organization of volunteers help as needed.
Job Skills and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or its related field
- Must have 2-5 years working experience in related field
- Should not be more than 35years old
- The ability to manage a consensus decision-making process
- Knowledge of computer systems, including word processing, electronic communication software and financial reporting and accounting software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in managing people and facilities effectively
- A higher degree and/or professional qualification in Accounting, Human Resources, Business Management, Facilities management or any social science discipline will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com