Edo State Poly On HND Full-Time ADMISSION 2018/2019
Edo State Poly On HND Full-Time ADMISSION 2018/2019. The Edo State Poly Programme for HND Admission is out. Qualify Applicant are invited for admission into HND Programme.
About Edo State Poly
Edo State Institute of Technology and Management came into existence with a bill signed into law by His Excellency the executive Governor of Edo State, Chief (Dr.) Lucky Nosakhare Igbinedion on 19/12/02. The idea to set up the school was to correct:
- The unfavourable admission criteria for her indigenes into federal polytechnics and Universities.
- Produce required manpower for industrial development.
- Produce graduates who are self reliant.
The Edo State Institute of Technology and Management was formally refer to as Edo state Poly.The Institute is located in Usen Town, Ovia South West Local Government Area of Edo State. It occupies the premises of former Elawure Grammar School. The Land area is about 3 Square milers or 4.8 square kilometers.
Summary on HND Full-Time ADMISSION 2018/2019
HND Full-Time ADMISSION 2018/2019
Start Date of Application : 02/08/2018 09:00:00
Closing Date on Application: 30/11/2018 09:00:00
Application Fee: 5250.0
Candidate must fulfill the following criteria for Admission
They must have obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics as well as three other relevant subjects for your desired course of study in not more than two sittings.
- The procedure for the 2018/2019 Application for HND Full Time Admission for first time applicants is as follows:
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.esitmusen.edu.ng Click on Apply for Admission
- Click on Applicants and then select HND – FULL TIME ADMISSION 2018/2019
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Adress and Phone Number.
- Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back On edopoly.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all required information.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
- NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytechnic, USEN