Distributor Management System Analyst in SABmiller Plc. Vacancy available for a Distributor Management System Analyst in SABmiller Plc. SABMiller is in drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities.
SABmiller Plc, is passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
Job Title: Distributor Management System Analyst
Reference Number: ANA002
Work Level: Senior
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ABI Nigeria DMS Database Management System, Data Analysis and reporting.
- Ensure accurate DMS database is developed and maintained for total Nigeria.
- Analyze sales DMS data by volume, brand, SKU etc. and report in an understandable format.
- Extract and provide interpretation of DMS data on market trends, consumption rates, competition activities, NG Distributors performance/ adoption etc., to management for decision making.
- Track user’s complaints with the view of ensuring user satisfaction.
- Responsible for DMS Software management reporting;
- Ensure reports are submitted for the following: Daily (Region, District, Area & territory).
- Make sure Country planning & joint venture data are available
- Ensure Business plan data are provided
- DMS Supervisory Roles/Audit.
- Supervise the workability of Distributors Van Sales Men Route Plan Management project.
- Follow up to ensure that DMS system is working where installed.
- Supervise, collate and review DB’s VSM outlets call schedules to maintain active customers on the data base.
- Supervise and following up on VSM’s outlets load for effective Route Plan Management.
- Carryout a periodical trade visit to ascertain the working condition of RPM working tools in use by Distributors VSM
- Carryout a periodical trade visit to ascertain the working condition of RPM working tools in use by Distributors VSM.
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Social sciences or Engineering.
- Minimum of (2) two years relevant experience preferably in FMCG
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package.
Key competencies and attributes:
- Sound theoretical and practical knowledge of Sales in FMCG
- Creative and Informative Presentation
- Good self-management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good people management skills
- High initiative, Independent and proactive
- Attention to details /systematic record keeping
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: