Anambra State Polytechnic Admission Application
Anambra State Polytechnic Admission Application. The Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu ANSPOLY announces the sale of admission application forms for the 2018/2019 Academic Session and Post UTME Screening into her National Diploma ND and Higher National Diploma HND Programmes and Preliminary/Remedial Studies.
The sale of admission application form starts on Monday, 10th September, 2018.
Anambra State Polytechnic Courses.
The available courses for the National Diploma ND Programmes are:
- School of Agriculture and Related Disciplines
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Home and Rural Economics
- Fisheries Technology
- School of Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Engineering Technolog
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- School of Management Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Cooperative Economics and Management
- School of Science and Technology
- Computer Science and Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Full details of the available courses/programmes etc can be found on the Polytechnic website.
How to Apply for ANSPOLY Post UTME, HND and Pre-ND Form.
Suitably qualified candidates are advised to purchase the form online at any commercial bank nationwide through e-tranzact payment platform and register/apply online at www.anspoly.edu.ng at any cyber cafe or at the Polytechnic ICT Center after purchase, using the generated payment slip/print out.
Please note that prospective students/suitably qualified candidates who did not choose ANSPOLY in JAMB may apply.
The cost of the Admission Application Form:
National Diploma ND Programmes – #2,000.00
Higher National Diploma Programme – #6,250.00
Preliminary/Remedial Studies – #6,250.00
The first batch Post UTME screening will hold on Friday, 5th October, 2018, at the Polytechnic Multipurpose Hall starting at 10:00am prompt.