Store Manager in Eko Maintenance Limited
Store Manager in Eko Maintenance Limited.Vacancy available for a Store Manager in Eko Maintenance Limited. Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Manager
- Exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department
- Ensures safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
- Maintain proper records using an excel sheet.
- To initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all regular stores items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum limit fixed in respect thereof.
- Issue materials only in required quantities for specific jobs after obtaining due authorization,
- Any other related job
- Take reasonable care of my own safety.
- Take reasonable care of the safety of others that might be affected.
- Comply with all reasonable safety policies and procedures of the company including reporting of hazards or incidents via the company’s reporting process
- To take care of all equipment and PPEs in their possession
- Minimum of HND in a Business field such as Economics, Logistics, Accounting or any other related course and excellent record keeping knowledge
- Basic understanding, knowledge and experience in HSE procedures is a pre-requisite
- Ability to use excel or any form of store keeping software.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent record keeping knowledge.
- Ability to use excel or any form of store keeping software, fluent in English and excellent record keeping knowledge.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Note: Candidate must have managed a store made up of civil, electrical materials as this is a major criteria