Senior Sales Executive in Mandilas Group
Senior Sales Executive in Mandilas Group. Vacancy available for a Senior Sales Executive in Mandilas Group.
ABOUT MANDILAS GROUP NIGERIA
The foundation, on which the Mandilas Group was built in the 1940s, was the provision for a wide range of first-class internationally renowned products and services, used in all spheres of life.
In Nigeria, the name Mandilas became synonymous with Volkswagen vehicles, since Mandilas first introduced Volkswagen into the country in 1953 as sole importers and distributors. Having popularised Volkswagen vehicles through the nationwide network of sales and service facilities of its Motors Division, Mandilas made a vital contribution to Nigeria’s industrialisation by initiating the setting up of the “Volkswagen of Nigeria” assembly plant near Lagos .
The Motors Division is a successful part of the Company and has recently had the Lagos Island Workshop accredited to the Toyota quality system. We are now preparing other branches in the country to meet this requirement…
Mandilas Group, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Sales Executive is responsible for developing the market, promoting the brand and managing all aspects of the sales territory and its functions, including but not limited to:
- Understand customer relationship and management.
- Identifying potential customers and generating business lead for the company
- Prompt response to customers enquiries
- Conducting display audits as required.
- Develop dealership significant market share
- Resolving product issues in a timely fashion and continually developing dealer relationship.
- Device strategies and techniques necessary for achieving sales target
- Demonstrating the advantages of our specific products versus other competitive brands
- Work within the company’s defined policies, procedures, goal and directives.
- Any other duties required of the position.
Qualification: Minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent in Marketing or any business related course
Experience: Minimum of five (5) years working experience in sales of Air-conditioning equipment’s
Age: 30 – 40 years
- Good communication skills, availability to develop, capability to meet target, ability to develop business strategy, keep good record and knowledge of IT
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com