Risk Analyst in MKOBO Microfinance Bank Limited
Risk Analyst in MKOBO Microfinance Bank Limited.Vacancy available for a Risk Analyst in MKOBO Microfinance Bank Limited. MKOBO Microfinance Bank Limited is a fully licensed MFB by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). MKOBO was conceived to help solve consumers’ need for access to short-term emergency credit. Our goal is to provide access to short term unsecured loans, which is easily accessible. We cater to the demography currently underserved by the Commercial banks in our aim to help increase financial inclusion of the Nigerian population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Analyst
To provide Risk and Compliance leadership, oversight, guidance and support to the organization that includes the implementation of all the frameworks and policies in respect of Enterprise Risk Management.
- To ensure that Business Continuity, Occupational Health and Safety, and IT Governance is in place and being effectively managed within Mkobo Microfinance Bank
- Improve and embed a risk management culture within the Bank
- Liaise and send relevant reports to regulators i.e. CBN and others Facilitate Periodic Risk Management and Compliance Trainings
- Submission of risk management reports to Management and the Board
- To develop, lead, oversee and guide the implementation of the strategy in Mkobo Microfinance Bank with respect to Enterprise Risk Management; Credit Risk Management, Operational Risk Management and
- Compliance Risk Management referred to as Risk and Compliance management.
- To develop and resource a skilled team based on the business requirements, enabling the delivery of the strategy in respect of Risk and Compliance management.
- Carry out a risk assessment of all loan applications and approve as applicable
- Conduct a risk profile exercise to ascertain the residual level of risk exposure in the Bank
Report all due repayments in the Bank’s Risk Assets
- Minimum of Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Statistics, ICT etc. from a reputable University
- Customer relationship management skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in retail credit, risk and recovery.
- Problem Solving, Critical reasoning, detail oriented
- Excellent verbal, presentation and writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Having a keen sense of urgency.
- Excellent listening ability and superb questioning techniques.
- Always accurate and on time in completing duties.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th September, 2018