Digital Marketing in Nigerian Stock Exchange
Digital Marketing in Nigerian Stock Exchange. recruitment for a Digital Marketing in Nigerian Stock Exchange. The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets.
The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Vacancy: Analyst, Brand & Digital Marketing
Current Location: Lagos
Estimated Date Of Resumption: Monday, October 29, 2018
- A minimum University Degree in Computer science, Brand Management, Corporate Communications, Digital Marketing or other related disciplines
- Minimum 2-3 years cognate experience. Membership of local or international professional body is an advantage
- Professional qualification/certification is an advantage (Project management, Product management and marketing, Digital marketing, Marketing and Brand Management etc).
- The Brand and Digital Marketing Analyst will assist the Brand Marketing team in designing and executing brand and digital marketing programs to achieve agreed targets and key performance indicators.
- The role will assist in designing NSE brand marketing materials and the management of the NSE website, social media platforms, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), in addition to all other digital marketing channels.
- Perform other Corporate Communications related duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Assisting in creating brand plan and strategy as well as thematic and tactical campaigns that will result in improved brand awareness
- Supporting the development of high quality and effective marketing materials – e-flyers, social media ads, brochures, newsletters and other marketing materials as directed
- Managing the application of trade/ branch support materials and other collaterals prominently and consistently in each channel category and across all touch points
- Conducting quality control on the production of brand elements and collateral
- Conducting monthly brand checks and provide reports (BrandTrack etc)
- Assisting in identifying marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation
- Supporting the production of corporate gifts and year-end gifts
- Updating the NSE website as directed and optimize content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
- Assisting in developing content (text, photography, videos, animations, audio, slideshows, QR codes, wallpapers, screensavers and other multimedia items) that promote audience interaction, increase audience presence and encourages audience participation for the NSE website, social media and other digital platforms
- Supporting the management of the NSE approved social media
- Monitoring and reporting on key website and social media metrics
- Events Management
- Government & Media Relations
- Project Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 18th September, 2018.