Senior Program Officer in FHI 360
Senior Program Officer in FHI 360. Vacancy available in FHI 360 for a Senior Program Officer. FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
FHI360 is collaborating with AHNI on RANA project management and we are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Program Officer
Current Location: Abuja
- MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: 5 year(s)
- MIN QUALIFICATION: Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- DESIRED COURSES: Not Specified
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Bachelor Degree or HND in the numerical sciences or development Science with at least 5-year work experience in monitoring and evaluation of education programs.
- Experience with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
- Working knowledge of data processing computer packages
Job description & requirement
- Senior Program Officer will support in coordinating program activities of the AHNi/ Nigeria field offices.H/She will provide program management support and coordination in planning, design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of assigned project activities, will also provide support in assuring effective planning, implementation, review and monitoring of project activities.
- Provide management support to the state offices and Implementing Agencies (lAs) focusing on work plans, sub agreement management, periodic fund requests, review of MFRs/SFRs, and reporting.
The Reading and Numeracy Activity (RANA) is a UNICEF-funded early primary grades reading pilot project implemented in partnership with FHI 360 in collaboration with the governments of Katsina and Zamfara states. RANA aims to improve literacy and numeracy for girls and boys in primary grades 1-3 in the supported states. It will assist approximately 100 formal Schools and Integrated Qur’anic Schools (IQS) in each of the states.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume (CV’s) as a single document and Position with location clearly stated on the Subject column
AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
You can send applications to AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org