Personal Assistant in Fantex Oil & Gas Services
Personal Assistant in Fantex Oil & Gas Services. Vacancy available in Fantex Oil & Gas Services for a Personal Assistant. Fantex Oil & Gas Services is an independent Oil and Gas company with the principal business objective of identifying, acquiring and developing interests in oil and gas assets in Nigeria.
With highly skilled and experienced manpower focused on delivering top-quality engineering & construction services, we have the potential to design and execute turnkey projects, providing a seamless service offering.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Experience in a relevant role, i.e. Secretary background is essential
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive and confidential information whilst maintaining confidentiality
- Flexible approach to urgent requirements
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Extensive diary management experience
- Proficient in IT i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word and in-house systems
- Experience as an Executive Officer or Personal Assistant reporting directly to a senior lead
- Proven organisational and project management experience
- Exceptional stakeholder skills – must be able to deal with people at all levels
- Excellent communications written and verbal
- Ability to priorities, organize and multi task.
- As Personal Assistant you will perform full clerical, administrative and general office duties of a responsible and highly confidential nature in support of a Director
- You will also have delegated responsibility for some departmental administration
- This role will requires a high level of tact and integrity due to the great frequency of senior level internal and external contact and regular exposure to confidential data.
- Managing and administering the scheduling of weekly, monthly, quarterly meetings. Checking where conflicts occur and resolving in good time.
- Organise and maintain files of managers correspondence and record, following up on any pending matters
- Answer routine questions and respond to correspondence not requiring manager’s attention. Diary management, coordinating arrangements for meetings and conferences
- Coordinating and booking travel arrangements and planning itineraries as required
- Provide support and administration to the wider teams as required
- Communicate managers instructions or requests to various individuals and / or departments
- Organising schedules, maintaining diaries and arranging meetings as appropriate;
- Arranging travel and accommodation as requested;
- Managing confidential and sensitive material / information
- Builds a network and develops key relationships with other EA/ PA’s within the Business Area
- Receiving, assessing and monitoring of emails on behalf of your Line Manager(s)
- Administering adhoc projects and tasks as required and preparing documents
- Ensuring preparation of documentation, presentations etc. for internal and external meetings are scheduled in advance to ensure smooth running of meetings
- Preparing agendas and taking notes and actions
- Administering a bring forward system, briefing the Director as appropriate
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com