Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator in FHI 360
Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator in FHI 360. Vacancy available in FHI 360 for the post of a Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator. FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
FHI360 is collaborating with AHNI on RANA project management, and we are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator
Current Location: Abuja
Job description & requirement
- Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator will coordinate monitoring and evaluation of the Project at State level.
H/She will monitor the flow of data collection and ensure accuracy of data for donor reporting and presentation.
- H/She will also maintain regular communication with state-level partners to offer data-requirement support for sustainability.
- MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:3 year(s)
- MIN QUALIFICATION:Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- DESIRED COURSES:Not Specified
- Bachelor Degree or HND in the numerical sciences or development Science with at least 3-year work experience in monitoring and evaluation of education programs.
- Experience with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
- Working knowledge of data processing computer packages.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Well-organized, with ability to track multiple project activities and deadlines
- Experience in providing administrative support to work teams and willingness to travel as required
- Ability to work successfully in a team-based environment
- Experience with database management and tablet technology for monitoring purposes.
The Reading and Numeracy Activity (RANA) is a UNICEF-funded early primary grades reading pilot project implemented in partnership with FHI 360 in collaboration with the governments of Katsina and Zamfara states. RANA aims to improve literacy and numeracy for girls and boys in primary grades 1-3 in the supported states. It will assist approximately 100 formal Schools and Integrated Qur’anic Schools (IQS) in each of the states.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume (CV’s) as a single document and Position with location clearly stated on the Subject column.
You can send applications to AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org
AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here