Male Pharmacy Technician in Lily Hospitals Limited
Male Pharmacy Technician in Lily Hospitals Limited. Job Vacancy available in Lily hospitals Ltd. Lily hospitals Ltd, was established since 1986 remains one of the Foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON).
We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
At Lily Hospitals, we recognize that our staff is vital to the achievement of our organizational vision, the sustainability of our mission and the profitability of our business. We also recognize that our staff are our most valuable assets and as such continuously prioritize their welfare, and also see to the provision of an environment that is conducive for optimal productivity and performance and which consistently supports operational efficiency and effectiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Vacancy: Male Pharmacy Technician
Location: Warri, Delta
Job Category: Junior level
- 3 year Minimum academic qualification of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or any related science degree.
- 1 to 3 years relevant work experience preferably in the Health or Service sector.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies such as the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office package.
- Outstanding communication (oral and written), interpersonal and people management skills.
- Salary in line with industry standard
The Pharmacy technician assists the pharmacist in providing medication and other health care products to patients.
Key Result Areas (KRA):
- Maintain pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level, ensuring First-in-First-Out (FIFO) system is strictly adhered to, anticipating needed medications and supplies, placing and expediting orders, verifying receipt and reoving outdated drugs.
- Order, label, and count stock of medications, chemicals, and supplies, and enter inventory data into computer.
- Receive and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices, and inform pharmacist of stock needs and shortages.
- Organize medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions, preparing labels, calculating quantities, assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
- Receive written prescription or refill request from patients and verify that information is complete and accurate.
- Deliver appropriate medications and pharmaceutical supplies in the right quantity to patients, nursing stations or surgery.
- Verify prescription information and dosage.
- Prepare the prescription labels, select the type of prescription container, and affix the prescription and auxiliary labels to the container.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Word doc CV’s only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 10th September, 2018.